Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Okay, so I'm a bit behind...


It's been well over a year and lots has gone on since I last posted. I don't know if I should try to catch up here or simply go on from here.

I've changed jobs, for the better. We've bought more motorcycles and are now addicted to road bikes! (Bought 2 in the last year). Our family has taken up hunting and trap shooting together. Actually, too much has gone on so here are the two biggest highlights from the last year..

McKya, Arian and Kinley joined the Byrd family. On June 1st, 2009 I was blessed to be able to adopt three wonderful girls. Now our family is even more complete. Thank you Wendi for bringing them into my life. I am more and more blessed each and every day.

Dad and his girls waiting for the lift at Snow King Mtn., Jackson Hole

Evan has joined the Idaho Army National Guard. He attended and graduated basic training between his junior and senior years. August 21st to be exact. They already have orders to deploy to Afganistan August 2010. We are proud our son has made the choice to serve his state and country. Wendi and I were able to attend his graduation and spend some really good time with Evan at Ft. Knox, Kentucky. What an interesting state.

Pvt Evan Byrd


Pvt Byrd and Dad


First time mom had seen him in 10 weeks!



More to come. I promise.

No comments: